The benefits of Invisalign braces
When it comes to Invisalign braces, Elizabeth Street Dentist has been using the clear braces system for years, and are highly experienced at treating a wide range of orthodontic problems. Whether it’s for the treatment of bite problems, or aesthetic mal-alignment of anterior teeth (crooked teeth), our Invisalign treatment in London has the benefit of being:
Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s…
Invisible – the aligners are designed to be transparent and most people won’t notice them, hence nobody will even know that you are straightening your teeth. This means you can smile with confidence throughout the treatment course as well as after
Removable – we suggest taking your aligner out to eat and drink what you want whilst in treatment. And because you can remove the aligner to clean your teeth, dental hygiene problems can be avoided; this is sometimes an issue with fixed orthodontic braces.
Comfortable – – conventional braces can cause irritation to your teeth and gums because the metal wires and bands come in contact with your soft tissues of your mouth. With Invisalign the aligners are comfortable and fit closely to the teeth, eliminating such problems.
Free braces information pack
download our free information pack
A 33 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you’re thinking about having braces
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How does Invisalign compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…
How the Invisalign® system Works
- You wear each set of clear aligners for about two weeks, removing them only when you need to eat, drink, or clean your teeth. Ideally, they should be worn for at least 20 hours per day.
- As you replace each aligner with the next one in the series, your teeth will move a little increment at a time, and week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your orthodontist or dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages around as little as 4 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment varies between treatment type, with 7 for Express, 14 for Lite and unlimited numbers for the Comprehensive and First Children package.
- The retention phase is very important once treatment is complete; this prevents the teeth relapsing to their original position.
As part of our treatment plans with Invisalign® invisible braces, Elizabeth Street Dentist offers the patented Clincheck system. This allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan on a computer prior to commencing treatment, letting you see how your teeth will move over the treatment course and how straight your teeth will look when your treatment is complete. After discussion with your practitioner, the Clincheck system approves your treatment plan and Invisalign® will manufacture a series of custom-made, nearly undetectable aligners
Invisalign costs and payment options
The cost of Invisalign treatment in London varies depending on the treatment plan selected for the complexity of the case. Dr Amin will discuss the options with you and will advise the most suitable option depending on the severity of the problem. Invisalign treatment typically costs from £2500 to £4500 but this will vary, particularly if you only require minor dental corrections, in which case you may only need Invisalign Express Package treatment instead.
When it comes to paying for your Invisalign teeth straightening, Elizabeth Street Dentist offers a staged payment structure which Dr Amin will discuss with you at your complimentary Invisalign consultation, providing full information about how much is payable at each stage of treatment.
For Further Information
Reasons Why Invisalign is The Best Treatment For You
- Predictable treatment time
- Cosmetically attractive, invisible aligners
- No problems with metal allergies
- Easier treatment planning with proprietary software
- Custom-made treatment means less chance for irritation
- Removable treatment means you are able to eat or drink without limitation during treatment
- You can brush your teeth and floss without problems
- Free consultation with a trained dentist
- Free Invisalign starter kit
- Customized approach to your own teeth
- Treatment progress inspected every six to eight weeks
- Included Invisalign® Refinement treatment continues beyond the scheduled treatment time subject to Invisalign Treatment type/case
- Retainers needed once treatment is complete
- Free tooth whitening package included subject to suitability
- One package price covers everything
- All x-rays as well as treatment models included in the package price
- Knowledge of all expected costs and potential overages before beginning treatment
- Appointments available in the evening and during weekend hours
- Treatment fully supervised by a trained dentist
- 24-hour answer line to help with questions about Invisalign braces around the clock
Invisalign treatment covers a whole range of dental needs but for many, only minor corrections and work will be needed, such as small gaps or crooked teeth. In this case, the Express Invisalign treatment service (formerly i7) is better suited for quicker, easier repairs and corrections. See here for more details on the Invisalign Express Package treatments.
Invisalign Treatment in London – Options Comparison
|Invisalign Treatment||Comprehensive Package||Lite Package||Express Package||Child First Package|
|Aligners (per arch)||As many aligners as needed to reach clinical goal||Up to 14 aligners||Up to 7 aligners||Unlimited|
|Treatment and Clinical Parameters||Moderate to severe crowding/spacing, vertical and AP discrepancies, pre-restorative||Class 1, mild crowding/spacing, non-extraction, pre-restorative||Treatment of relapse and minor movement||Arch development, space/crowding (anterior alignment), Class II (mandibular advancement), Class III, palatal expansion, Habit correction (thumb sucking, tongue thrusting)|
|Additional Aligners||Unlimited sets of additional aligners can be ordered prior to treatment expiration date||Two additional aligner set included, available prior to treatment expiration date||One additional aligner set included, available prior to treatment expiration date||18 months additional aligners (unlimited)|
|Treatment Expiration||Treatment active for 5 years||Treatment active for 2 years||Treatment active for 1 year||Treatment active for 18 months|
Invisalign I-Tero Scanner
Invisalign are dedicated to providing leading technology solutions for great dental treatments and we’re proud to offer the state of the art I-Tero system to our patients, allowing us to create a 3d scan image of your teeth, providing a strategic opportunity to plan and assess optimal treatment options.